About Me

Hey Readers! Welcome to my blog. I'm really glad you are here. First of all, I want to introduce myself and tell you why I started this blog.




Who am I?

My name is Kaushik Pradhan, I am turning 15 on the 26th of this month and I live in a small town of Sambalpur which is in Odisha, India. I am just a regular school student and practice many hobbies. My main hobbies are Dancing and Reading. Well, I'm dreaming of making a career in the dance industry but I'm not that good(as of now), but I can see that I'm improving over time. Initially, I had many problems while dance because I was just too fat, all of my friends teased me and said I can never dance. This really broke my self-confidence. I was dealing with overweight from a very early age when I was around 8-9 years old. But I lost a significant amount of weight in class 6. Now, I've been practiced boxing in a small space inside of my house and I look great in the mirror!!!

But, Fitness isn't the niche of this blog. I want to share my journey of dance with all of you.

My Dance Journey

I'm not a very professional dancer, I'm somewhere between the beginner and intermediate level. I mean, I can do all those cool steps but my moves aren't very clean and I am not too flexible. That's why I'm restarting from the beginner level in this lockdown period! I'll talk about that in the next post. STAY TUNED!!!

Well, I've signed up for dance classes 2 times. 1st time, I just went on the first day and never visited again(because I was too shy), and the 2nd time, I attended for around a year, 2 times a week. But, didn't like it too much so I again gave up on that class and started learning online(it's a lot cheaper!) But to my surprise, they haven't given up on me yet! My father still receives calls from them to readmit me. I didn't know I was that good, haha!

Now, I still learn online and post my videos on Instagram and Youtube. The links will be somewhere on the page. Go follow me and subscribe to my channel to see my videos.

Why I started this Blog?

I started this blog to share my journey and all of the progress I've made. And I'm sure if you are reading this post, you are interested in dancing too. So maybe we can exchange tips with each other and form a community! If you have any tips for me, then please post them in the comments.

And Dance is not the only topic I have knowledge about. As I said, I have too many hobbies and know a little about everything. You may refer me as a friend and I'll share my knowledge with you.

I am familiar with Spirituality and Self Development also. I've read many books and took many online courses on these topics. So, I'll keep learning and sharing the best knowledge I know with you guys!

Conclusion

So, that's all about me. Now, I'll love to hear something from you. So share your story in the comments.

That's it for today. I am so excited to share all about my journey and be friends with you all. I'll see you soon in the next post. STAY TUNED!!!

Much love,
Kaushik

Post a Comment